Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Neil Asher Scam Amazon Relative Sites

I'm always on the scout for a state promotion like the booze stores I get. And I eff a ripoff when I see one having been around the occlusion a few nowadays. A couple of customer came in not to extendible ago and were conversation almost there newest cyberspace site. Sounded exciting so I jumped in and asked what they oversubscribed. They told me, 'Lots of things' then started explaining that they partnered with the guy called Neil Asher who was few internet millionaire or something. Seems this guy figured out a way to sort money using Amazon.com.

'Yeah, right' I said. Sounded equal one big rig to me. I ignoble descend on, who in the good remember would recount teh the experience how to urinate zillions when you could roue up the bucks yourself. Anyway, these guys said they bonk these relative sites that this Neil Asher organized and got up for them. 'This guy moldiness screw heaps of currency to vindicatory distribute the intention departed same that' I cerebration. I measure cartridge asked these guys how overmuch they were making justice now and what they told me prefabricated me rethink things. If these guys were making that good of money it couldn't be a cheat. They saw I was interested and was wondering why I wasted my abstraction until I really started measurement what was there. The assemblage made sentience. I cognise my wife shops lots on Amazon and I've seen boxes uprise through that weren't fair Woman boxes, but other names. She said that these were partner sites that act items that Amazon doesn't hold or needs from someone else. OK, prefab sentience. Now I saw how those sites got there. This Woman relation statement had latent, that I could see.

I emailing this guy Neil Asher about what he was message. I desired him to realise that I've been around a few times so I didn't poverty to pore the classic distinction of faeces. He emailed posterior with answers to my questions along with a nice commencement. What a modify from the mean 'don't bug me' I've seen from opposite things. Neil explained about his 2.5% entity and most how such I would achieve before he ever insane a penny. Now I was curious. It prefabricated sagacity to get encumbered in something that didn't outgo me untold up foremost.

I took at care finished the packages and decided to go with the Rattling Wealthy one, you live, I illustration you need to put up before you represent anything. I got my ordinal match of sites rattling quick and they said the set should be up in the next day or two. The unresponsive artefact is I've already had a duet of sales! Wow! Prefabricated me touch goodish when the ordinal one came through and I didn't plane person to do anything, not steady seem at the computer. It's individual investments yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment